Friday, May 1, 2009

My Nater Tater


Nathan has to be one of the most entertaining kids, yet the one that gets into the most trouble. I think he just has an over active imagination, so he doesn't think about the consequences of disobeying the rules because he is SO into his imaginary play time. We have a rule that is don't play with the blinds (window coverings). Well yesterday I heard Ryan and Nathan playing in Ryan's room. They were playing so nicely and I just love it when they do that so I went and peaked into Ryan's room only to find Nathan pretend swinging from the cord. Of course I reacted "What are you thinking?!?!" Obviously he and Ryan got into big trouble for playing with the blinds. Later I found out that they were pretending to be Indiana Jones swinging with his whip. I don't want to break his playful spirit but I don't want him tearing up our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment