Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day & Lazy Saturday's

First of all I want to say Happy Mother's Day to everyone Mother/Grandmother/Stand In Mother/Etc. You are all the best! You make the world go round! You deserve more than just one day! Every Mother figure in my life, I say Thank You for all you do from the bottom of my heart! I love each and everyone of you!!

Webfetti.com



I Love Lazy Saturday's at Home~
This week has been a horrible week with Michael being gone. I just can't hardly function without him here. I don't sleep well at all! This morning was wonderful, we got to sleep in (which never happens). Normally we have to get up and head to a soccer game or have tons of stuff to get done. Rush, Rush, Rush is a regular Saturday for us. But today it was just wonderful to just lay in bed until about 10:00am. Matthew fed Nathan and Ryan so I didn't even have to get up. It's just been a great day so far!

Webfetti.com



Today is a wonderful ladies birthday! Mrs. Rose Elrod (Granma Elrod is what she is known as in our house) is a wonderful woman and she means so much to our family! I wish we spent more time with her. She always has such wisdom when I need advice. I hope she knows how much she means to me and our family! We love you!! (Incase she reads this) I hope you have a wonderful day! You deserve it!!

Tomorrow is Tim and Miranda's Birthday! Happy Birthday to you both! We love you guys! Can't wait for a fun gaming night at your house!

To everyone else enjoy this special weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment